Digital/Social Media Marketing Position
- Must be a United States citizen and located in the U.S.
- 2+ years of experience with social media creation and marketing tools like Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Experience as a social media manager
- Able to share past social media content to highlight posting style.
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for BREDL through our website and marketing tools.
- They will implement online marketing strategies like e-newsletters through services like Constant Contact and through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness and fundraising.
- Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
- This individual will also interact with followers who comment on posts and donate to BREDL.
- This position will report to our Executive Director and also work alongside BREDL staff members.
Please send your resume and samples of your work to Kandrews@BREDL.org.